Help Needed, unable to transfer site for migration as it is currently down.

• First off apologies if I am posting to the wrong place about this as I had my WordPress setup through Godaddy.

The website istochnik.us was hosted on Godaddy on a friend’s account, he recently canceled the WordPress subscription and the site is now currently down. I am trying to get it back up using a newly purchased Managed WordPress on my account.

I purchased WordPress so restore a backup of the site I have from a few months ago via All In One Migration. However when starting the WordPress setup I got the option to import an existing website, upon entering in the URL I get a warning saying that the website is currently down or unavailable, and the migration isn’t doable.

I can just setup a new default Managed WordPress and go from my backup via All In One, but if possible I want to do it this easier and more up to date way so I don’t lose 3 months worth of website content.

Is there any potential fix for this where I could get this migration process to work properly? I am also getting in contact with Godaddy about this issue.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi @bootspoon, I just emailed you to move forward with this conversation. Let’s continue there. If you don’t find my email in your inbox, please look for it in your spam folder.

Reply to Help Needed, unable to transfer site for migration as it is currently down.